ARMS v1 software - subscription
Flight planning and fleet management for professional UAV operators
- Business Application—Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) flight planning and fleet management.
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows
- SKU: arms-1-1-6-software-subscription
- Compliant Flight Planning for UAVs
- Record Keeping
- Fleet Management
Workflow Description / Features
The ARMS program provides a unique interface that guides the user step-by-step through the various phases of project planning, execution and record keeping. The program dashboard provides instant feedback on task completeness.
Prepare a comprehensive flight plan in under 5 minutes
Place a mission marker on the map to automatically generate:
- Airspace Integration Instructions
- Emergency Contact Information
- Weather forecast from Environment Canada and Nav Canada
- PDF Flight Plan
Assign staff, vehicle, and electronic equipment to the mission from the built-in roster to produce a complete flight plan with a few keystrokes.
Easily understand airspace data as it relates to UAV operators
ARMS provides simplified up-to-date Visual Navigation Chart data* for VFR operations to make it easy to understand the airspace surrounding your mission location.
View information for any aerodrome listed in the Canadian Flight Supplement, including emergency telephone numbers and radio frequencies.
*Data is updated every 2 months according to the Nav Canada schedule.
Follow automatically generated airspace integration instructions
Follow communication protocol with Nav Canada and other operators in the mission’s region by following the location-specific airspace integration procedure provided to you by ARMS. Following these steps ensures that the UAV operator is always abiding by Nav Canada Best Practices and Transport Canada regulations.
A standard e-mail to the Nav Canada UOS office is automatically generated and contains all the information required to receive permission to fly in controlled or uncontrolled airspace.
Use helpful operational tools to ensure that you are prepared for any situation
- Know who to call and what to say with vertical/horizontal flyaway panic buttons and prepared statements
- Various mapping options provide easy access to information on any element in the surrounding airspace
- Keep track of your airtime and equipment usage by using the built-in mission timer.
Keep accurate, highly detailed pilot logs without filling out a single form
- Generate complete flight reports with the click of a button
- Send PDF flight reports to the program manager for approval and record keeping.
Manage your UAV operations with easy to use fleet management and maintenance tracking tools
- Log a UAV as “snagged” when maintenance or repairs are required
- Keep chronological maintenance and repair logs.
Personalize ARMS according to your SFOC limits
- Maximum altitude based on airspace class
- Minimum visibility limits.